Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's A Celebration!


A couple of days ago I got together with some friends from work for a card class. We get together quite a bit and for these classes. We have lots of fun stamping and talking. We usually stamp 5 cards. Whoever host the class gets to pick the sentiment of cards and then I create or case them:-)

For this card, I designed it myself and decided to use the my Sizzlits Big Bold Cupcakes dies. I have had it for awhile and finally I got to play with it. After I cut them out I decided I wanted the cupcake to make more of a statement so then I thought of embossing them with Versa Mark and Clear embossing powder and the result left me satisfied and my friends LOVED the card. I embossed everything and pre cut the cupcakes so I wouldn't have to carry my Big Shot and to also save time. The dsp we used for this card is the Celebrations one. I really like this one. It is the same dsp that I used to make my swaps for Convention.

Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Look Who's Turning...
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Real Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Celebrations dsp
Accessories: Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: