Thursday, August 19, 2010

My First MDS Scrapbook Page


This is my first My Digital Studio page. I have had this program for over a year and did very little with it. Now that I have started I just can't stop using it. I am working on a summer digital book documenting the fun things my kids engaged in this summer. I am so excited about how it is turning out. It is so much fun! I have 2 pages left for it to be totally completed. We are going away soon and I will take pictures from this trip to put in it.

Recently my husband took our son to get the haircut of his dreams. He has been wanting a Mohawk hair cut for over a year. We spent this summer letting his hair grow and last weekend his dream came true. He is one very happy boy! I am still undecided regarding whether or not I will let him sport his new cut once school begins. I am sure he wants to. We'll see how it goes.

Recipe: My Digital Studio


Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

1 comment:

Jacki Montgomery said...

absolutely adorable page. That face is so precious!