Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First Day of School


The first day of school is always exciting at my house. The kids are returning and so am I. This year we have an 11th grader, a fourth grader, a first grader and a Pre-Kindergartener. I can't believe they are all in school, where has the time gone? My fourth and first grader were so happy and excited. Our little Pre-Kindergartener couldn't get away from the camera fast enough. He did not want to be on the other side of the lens. He just wanted his DS and we wanted peace:-)
I was hoping to get this done sooner but now that school is in, finding free moments isn't easy.

Well, thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

So cute...and all matching! Hope they all have a wonderful year! Great scrappin' work!!!