Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gail's Challenge


I've been inspired to stamp a bit more. My second level upline has started a challenge and I am always one for a challenge. One component of the challenge focuses on creativity; to design and make 2 quick-and-cute holiday cards that would work well in a workshop. So with this in mind I decided to have some more Halloween fun and play with the new super cute bat punch. Here is what I came up with. I used the festive Wicked Fun Specialty designer series paper and I must say that I am really enjoying these colors together. They are a perfect combination. Of course Crumb Cake card stock, which is one of my all time favorites, just goes with everything! Whenever I am not sure of what color to use I just grab some Crumb Cake and I am a happy girl. This card is an easy one to duplicate for a workshop or just for fun to give to someone to let them know that they are thought of.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: