Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blissful Bride in Night and Day

The celebration is on once again at my work. We have another wedding coming up and I was elected the card maker. I decided to use the Blissful Bride stamp set again. I am lovin' the beautiful gown image included in this stamp set. I used a sponge to add some color to her gown to make it stand out. I traced the outline of the image with my Going Grey Stampin' Write marker. It is hard to tell from this picture, but I actually used the vanilla Smooch spray to add some sparkle to my card. It really looks cute and sparkly in person. The background paper is retired but can be purchased through Stampin' Up!'s online store. It's called, "Night and Day."

A couple of days ago my upline, Jacki, held a shoebox share and this is the card that I shared with the group. We had a great time stamping all of the beautiful cards that everyone brought and of course chit chatting

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!.

No comments: