Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Look Who's Celebrating 5 in MDS


We had a fun birthday celebration earlier this month for my youngest son. My cuddle bug turned five years old on May 9th. He's my last bundle of joy. I am so grateful that he still lets me hug and kiss on him at will. I can't get enough of hugs and cuddles from him. May he always love his momma!
His card comes from the Extreme Skate Board stamp set and Celebrations dsp. How do you know if your life is a bit over scheduled? Well, I'll tell you how. You make a card for your son and then forget to give it to him until you come across it a week later. Yep, that's how it went in my household. He didn't even miss it! His gifts were plenty enough to keep him happy.
This page highlights the happiness he felt turning the big five. He could not wait for his day. In our house the birthday person gets to pick their dinner of choice. His request was that we went to a place that had Nachos, so off to Uno's we went. His other request was that I bake him a cake from scratch that was white and had red and blue on it. I am thrilled to say both request were granted leaving me with one very happy boy. We all enjoyed and basked in his happiness with him. A great day.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: