Monday, January 23, 2012

Halloween...Years Past

My Batman boys. They both wanted to be Batman and so I say... "Why not?" They were so cute! A Flashback to Halloween. More pages I made at the 15 hour crop. Crops are a tricky thing, if you don't come prepared you can kind of waste the time trying to get focused. I decided I would bring lots of my Halloween photos and all of the Halloween paper I've accumulated over the years and try to get caught up. News Flash...I'm still NOT caught up. I still need to crop the mpst recent Halloween and then I can move onto Christmas past and past and past:-)
This page features my then 4 year old in his Pre-K class with his awesome teachers! That was a wonderful year. Two years later we were lucky enough to have another 4 year old in the very same class. Life repeating itself isn't always such a bad thing!

Supplies:
Pumpkin Pie card stock
Old Olive card stock
Basic Black card stock
Frightful Sight Designer Series Paper as well as Pick Your Poison Retired Designer Series Paper and another which I can't remember the correct name
Basic Black Satin Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: