Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pick A Pumpkin - Quick 6 x 6 Page

A couple of weeks ago I attended a 15 hour scrap event called Scrapinpalooza. My friend Sue Shoup, a fellow SU! Demonstrator, is part of a group that hosts these fun scrapping events and I am so glad that I got to go. Most of the pages I made that day were 12 x 12 spreads. This page, however is a 6 x 6 page featuring me. I think it's the only page I made that's of only me. All the others are of my kids and their friends. This was the first scrap event I attended as a scrapper. I've attended others as a seller but this was my first one where I got to sit down and actually get some scrapbooking done! Who knew I was missing so much! I think I finished close to 20 pages!!!! Yes, 20 pages!!! I was and still am so proud of my efforts. It was a great day. 15 hours can go by so quickly and can be so tiring. I had to put my head down and take a quick nap to rejuvenate myself. What made the day even better, is that my sister came along to scrapbook AND I won a door prize. It was lots of fun. I am hoping to attend another one in the near future. There is a weekend scrap event coming up but I'm not sure my husband is up for that one:-) I think I may be pushing my luck with that one.

Supplies
Crumb Cake card stock
Pumpkin Pie card stock
Basic Black card stock
Retired Designer Series Paper
Satin Ribbon
Buttons

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: