Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stampin' Card Keeper


One of the benefits of attending Stampin' Up!'s convention is the fun Make n' Takes that are provided for us. I over scheduled (overlapped) my classes a tad bit so I didn't get to finish putting mine together until last night LOL! It was well worth the wait. My 10 yr old daughter helped me a bit by using her hot glue gun to attach the flower to lid of the card keeper. The lid is covered in the Timeless Portrait Designer Fabric. I think it turned out really cute and was less involved than I feared. I covered the dividers with the Timeless Portrait Designer Series Paper.
I'm so glad I was inspired to complete it last night. Now I just need to fill it with the many cards I have stored away.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

Maureen

No comments: