Friday, November 2, 2012

A Christmas Ornament Keepsake

I think this is my favorite card so far this year....more to come. This card definitely says "Christmas." It was fun to make (ha-ha - I think I always say that). I love the bright colors. I used the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and Framelit dies. It's hard to see, but I embossed the ornament with the scented Stampin' Emboss Peppermint Sticks powder. It has a really glossy look to it. This picture doesn't do it justice.

I am home again, full day, from work so I am hoping to get lots of stamping done. I have a Paper Party tomorrow. I have everything ready for it but today I will pack everything to be even more ready for tomorrow. A first for me, definitely!

Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Ornament Keepsakes (holiday mini 128048, p. 3)
Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green  (A.C. - p.152-156)
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, and VersaMark (A.C. - p. 152 - 159)
Snow Festival Designer Series Paper (holiday mini 126908, p.10)

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!
Accessories: Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

No comments: