Sunday, November 4, 2012

Scensational Season

Scentsational Season Stamp set
Happy Sunday..... We have soccer today. We are hoping for a win! The boys have been playing so hard and have had very few wins. It would be great for them to walk away from this one with the high score. Positive thinking!!!

Another quick make n' take card from Ann's Christmas Card Paper Party. A mouthful, I know. I have been calling my workshops...Paper Parties. Sounds more fun...right? The last few have been Christmas themed. At Ann's Paper Party we made this card and the one from yesterday's post. For this card I used the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack. Have you seen this pack? Do you have it? It have some beautiful patterns. I have been using the different prints for many of my card classes. They are the perfect size. The can be cut down to an A2 sized card or used partially on a 6 X 6 card or project. You will love all of the choices.

Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Scentsational Season (holiday mini 121026, p. 16)
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (holiday mini 126904, p. 20)
Ink: Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something
Shop my online store 24/7

No comments: