Saturday, November 3, 2012

Open Sleigh

This card was one of my make n' takes from Ann's Christmas Card Paper Party. I used the same layout from a previous Paper Party make n' take,  but changed the color combo and the stamp. It's simple but pretty. I love the contrast of the Cherry Cobbler with the Whisper White card stock. This stocking is an adorable stamp. I just love this entire stamp set. I think it is one I will keep forever. It has lots of potential for cards and scrapbook pages. I can definitely see it in my future. Look for more projects using this one! LOL!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Open Sleigh (A.C. - 126460, p. 12)
Card stock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, p. 172, Crystal Effects, p. 177

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!
Shop my online store 24/7

No comments: