Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Butterfly Thank You


I am often needing thank you cards. Not a bad thing to need right? I am thankful for so much and try hard to let people know when I feel thankful whether is is for something physical or behavioral. I made these cards using scraps I had available from my October and November Paper Parties. I love when I can use scraps from other projects/cards and put them to good use. It makes me feel less wasteful. For these cards I used the Island Indigo In Color Card stock, along with the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper. I'm not sure if you can see but I put two pearls in the center of the butterfly on each card.

Just three days until Christmas... and I still have some shopping to do. I am definitely going to finish it all today. Lots of great sales going on today. I always say next year I will be more organized and well, it is what it is. But, if I were more organized I'd miss out on the great prices...right? I do think I get a little better each year. One year I will perfect this.

I hope your Saturday is a fun and productive one. Wish me luck on mine.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: