Saturday, December 15, 2012

Wish Big!

The countdown to Christmas is officially on. Ten more days until the big day. I usually don't start a countdown in my head until we reach the 15th of December. Why? You might ask....because today is my middle son's birthday. He turns 9 today....at 10:58 pm to be exact!  He has been counting down since mid November. He was the first one up this morning...standing by my side of the bed...6:00 am filled with excitement! We were watching him open presents at 8:00 am. Yes!!! 8:00 am! Here is the card I made for his big day. I used the World Spectacular Designer Series Paper. It's a fun set full of lots of gorgeous double sided printed papers. It's very versatile. I used it for a birthday card but it would also work very nicely for a carnival scrapbook page. Super cute!

Thanks for stopping by...have a wonderful day...and stamp something if you can (LOL)

No comments: