Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Catalog Quickie: Beautiful Season

I saw this card on page 21 in Stampin' Up!'s annual Idea Book and Catalog and thought..."I can do that!" I cased this card for some of my October/November Paper Parties. The tag was lots of fun to create. It was very simple and the ladies really enjoyed using the blender pens to color in the image. Water coloring can be very therapeutic. I witnessed this as the ladies seemed very relaxed with a flowing conversation as they colored and created this card. This is such a festive card that screams "Christmas!"

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Beautiful Season p. 20, 122682
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Whisper White, and Polka Dot Parade dsp (page 164)
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (page 172)

Have you started your Christmas cards? I have lots of ideas but have yet to begin my own. I am hoping to get them done within the next week. I plan to use My Digital Studio this year. I already had a photo session with my kids and now I just need to sit down with my computer and create. I am excited about what my end product will be. Of course I will share it here with you!

Would you like to get MDS 2 for free? Check out the free trial for 30 days.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: