Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Digital Studio - Not Just For Scrapboking

MDS - Journal - front

MDS - Journal -back
 Sooo.....yes, Stampin' Up!'s annual convention has come and gone but I made this cute momento using My Digital Studio to use this year. I am sure it will remind me of all of the fun had at convention every time I use it. It's a quick and easy journal I made using the papers from the Convention download. I love the colors and the papers included in this download.
MDS - Journal -back

MDS - Journal - front
My daughter loved mine so much, she wanted to make one of her own. She loves zebra print so this was the closest design she could find that is reminiscent of a zebra. She's 12, and she did it all by herself.

If you don't have My Digital Studio, now is the time to give it a try. Not sure if you want to purchase it? Try the 30 day free trial by going HERE. You will love all of the possibilities it brings.

Thanks for stopping by....shop my online store 24/7

Maureen

No comments: