Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Got Hostesses?


Four You stamp set



So you've heard of the slogan,  "Got Milk?" well I thought I'd change it up a bit and start a new conversation..."Got Hostesses?" I know that is the big question these days, well there are many perks to being a hostess... 
  • You'll enjoy some quality girl-time
  • You'll create projects that are playful and useful (look at today's card!)
  • You'll get FREE stuff that's beyond awesome
  • What's better than free?
This is one of the cards that I will demonstrate and guests will create at this month's Paper Parties. It uses the Four You stamp set along with the Beautifully Baroque Dry Embossing folder, the super cute Tea Lace Paper Doilies, and the Blossom Punch. Although there is very little stamping on this card I do believe it makes a statement just the same.

Tips and Tricks: Distressing your paper adds texture to your focal point. On this card, I distressed the Blossom punch after layering three of them, slightly off setting each of them as I added a new one. You can distress to the point of really loosening the fibers to create the look of material.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!!!

Shop my online store 24/7

Maureen

No comments: