Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Really Good Greetings...A Super Cute Card!

Today's card is super cute! I cased it from my second level upline, Gail. You can see hers HERE. This was one of the cards guests made at my August Paper Parties. The ladies thought this was a funky, grungy kind of a card. It's easy to make and fun too! I stamped the blotches using the Grunge stamp set onto the Daffodil Delight patterned paper. I LOVE the effect it made. Cute right? It is super easy to recreate! I am really starting to like the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. It is super cool! We got this stamp set at Convention. So glad, because to look at it in the catalog, I probably would not have chosen it...but there are lots of possibilities with this one. You can definitely expect to see more from me using this stamp set.

Card Recipe:
Stamp sets: Mosaic Madness, Gorgeous Grunge, and Really Good Greetings
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush, and Island Indigo
Card stock: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Whisper White, and Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series paper
Accessories: White Baker's Twine

The family and I are in Myrtle Beach, SC, having a blast. I'm hoping to make some MDS pages tonight...so check back to see those.





Thanks for stopping by....shop my online store 24/7

No comments: