Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Day After the Big Day


Another wonderful Christmas day has come and gone! I truly love this time of year and am a little sad to see it go by. I love sharing and hearing the story of Jesus. I love the spirit of giving, the decorations, the joy in the eyes of children and so much more. This year was extra special. I am so thankful to be in good health and have this time with my family and friends. I hope it has been a wonderful Christmas for you and yours.

I made this years card using MDS. It was quick and easy. It is a trifold card. (I didn't realize it until it arrived. Did you know you can rush your MDS projects? Well, you can. I placed the order and had it shipped in 2 days time so that I could get them out before Christmas. It was sooo worth the rush. Once I folded the card it looked kind of bare so I added a snowflake. What do you think?
I really love the silver ribbon. I ran out while putting the finishing touches on my card. I had to use pool party for the last few. So glad it will still be available in the Occasions catalog. Yippee!

I know I haven't been posting lately and am hoping to blog more often. I've had lots of events just haven't been blogging about them. Stop back by, I am going to share them for the next few days to make Christmas last just a bit longer.

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by and may the Christmas spirit last a bit longer for you and your family.

Maureen


No comments: