Monday, December 30, 2013

An Easy Wow! Label Thinlit Card

This card uses the Label Thinlits Die (133479). It's  a card from my Holiday Card class. I wish I could remember who I sent this one out to. I have been having lots of fun with this die. I have made a few birthday cards that I will be sharing soon so stay tuned. The cute little envelope was made from the brilliant envelope punch (133774). I simply LOVE this punch and all of the amazing things you can create with it. Both were made using the Winter Frost Specialty Paper (132341).
Here is a peek at the inside of the card. I used a 5-1/2  X  8-1/2 sheet of cardstock to create this card. By using this length I was able to have an additional flap for my hidden message. Other product used includes:
Foil Sheets (132178)
Silver Brushed Card stock (100712)

Thanks for stopping by...now go create something!
Email me for questions or leave a comment
Shop my online store 24/7

No comments: