Monday, June 22, 2015

Boy Birthday Cicle Card Thinlits

I don't know about you but one of the biggest challenges for me is having male big kid birthday cards on hand. I found this little gem on Pinterest and decided to make one for my youngest son. I found another great one on Pinterest, which I will share tomorrow. Make sure you stop back to see it.




 I liked it so much I also made this cute one for a neighbor (My son's best friend). The colors  are from the boys' spring baseball teams. They were fun and super easy to make.

To make these cards, I used the Sassy Salutations stamp set 132070, Circle Card Thinlits 133480. The thinlits are at a discounted price until June 22nd (tonight) so get yours today. You won't want to miss this awesome deal. To get started on your own Circle Thinlints card you can click here.

Shop my online store 24/7.

No comments: