Monday, June 22, 2015

Stampin' Up! Boy Birthday card

Each year I try to find a boy's birthday card that I like and then I make a dozen or so of them. Thanks to Pinterest and some retired stamp sets, This is the one I've used for all the parties my boys were invited to this year. I still have 4 left so bring on the party invites...we're still good!
Isn't it cute? I changed it a little from the original, making use of the stamps that I had on hand. You can find the original here. This card used the retired extreme skateboard stamp set. I don't think I will ever get rid of this one. It is indeed a favorite of mine. Check out the supplies below to get started with your own.

Current Stamp sets:
Gorgeous Grunge 130514
Basic Black card stock 121045
Basic Gray card stock 121044
Whisper White card stock 100730


Thanks for stopping by.
Shop my online store 24/7

1 comment:

Jean Bard said...

Love this card Maureen, since one of my Grandson's is a "skater dude", that will be his 12th Birthday card in February. Thanks for sharing!!