Monday, June 29, 2015

Feminine Butterfly Card

Well, hip hip hooray, our power came back on today! Almost a full week later. There are some very happy people in my neighborhood! It's amazing how much we take having light, refrigeration and electronic entertainment for granted. I think my family has had more conversations during this past week than we have had in a very long time. Although I am excited to have the power back it is said to see everyone retreat back to their separate corners..including me.
I made this card for my daughter for her 14th birthday. I cropped this picture from one on my computer while away on vacation. This card involved lots of layers and her favorite color...purple. It is artsy and unique like my girl Zoƫ. She absolutely loved it. It involved lots of stamping and spritzing. Not my usual style but I thought it would be hers. I will update the picture once I find a better image.

Thanks for stopping by. Shop my online store 24/7

No comments: