Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kiddie Scrapbook Pages







Here are some scrapbook pages that I created to sell at my latest crop. I created a few girlie pages and duplicates of a few boyish pages. I figure these are pages that I could use for my own kids if they didn't sell.






For the girl pages I used the retired Island Blossoms Simply Scrapin' Kit. For the boy pages, I used the retired Toy Box Simply Scrappin' Kit. The girl ones sold right away and most of the boy ones sold. I have two left. I will put pictures of my boys on these and put them right into their scrapbooks.












I enjoy being a vendor at crops for a few reasons. First, I enjoy sharing what I do with others who share my scrapping interest. I also love seeing so much creativity in one space. Additionally, I really enjoy these 12 blocks of hours because I usually get to create some pages for my family so it is indeed a great time all around.







Thanks for stopping by ...now go stamp something!

4 comments:

Lisa H. said...

I see you are using up some old scrap kits, what a great idea. Hope you sell some, they are super cute!

Juanita B said...

WOW, I have looked through your blog and what a treat. I LOVE your style!!! TFS

Aimee said...

Great layouts. I loved those kits...still have some "left overs" from those.

Laura Brown said...

These are great pages! I love how fast pages go together with those kits!