Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Man In Our Mist...



Last Saturday, I was a vendor, representing Stampin' Up!, at a crop at The Dance Factory in South Jersey. I was there along with, Jennifer, a Close To My heart consultant. She and I had a great time talking to all of the creative scrapbookers. When our day was just starting a young man walked over to our area. Jennifer, the CTMH Consultant, jokingly said to the guy, "Are you here to scrapbook?" His resounding, "Yes," might surprise most as it did us, but let me tell you how refreshing he was. His name is J.D. He and his wife, Jennifer (a different Jennifer) were there scrapbooking together. They came over to my table and made a 6 X 6 make n' take page. They were such a cute couple as they worked on their pages. I want to share what he did with his 6 X 6 page as he built it onto a 12 X 12 page. I am quite impressed with his work. It is a great page! He and Jennifer shared some other pages they created as well and they were equally beautiful.Jennifer is one lucky woman. I am sure his day of cropping with his with scored some major brownie points!

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

1 comment:

Juanita B said...

Very refreshing to hear of a guy in the scrapbooking arena. He did a wonderful job on that page. I'm so proud and I don't even know him, LOL.