Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day! We have been spending a relaxing day here in my household. The kids were so excited to share their Father's Day school crafts with their dad. They were also equally excited to wrap the store bought gifts for their day. I stamped four different Father's Day cards and then let them choose which one would be for their dad, grandfathers, and uncle. This too was a highlight for them. They are so easy to please!

To create todays' cards I pulled out some of my retired patterned paper from Stampin' Up! I am trying to put to good use my overflowing stock of product. I thought these colors were perfect for making manly cards. I'll post them all, let me know which you think they chose. I'll reveal the actual card tomorrow.


Card #1 features Chocolate chip, Bashful Blue, and Very Vanilla cardstock along with Spring Showers designer series paper with All Year Cheer stamp set, corduroy buttons, twill tape, natural twine, and linen thread.




















Card #2 also features Chocolate chip and Very Vanilla cardstock along with Spring Showers designer series paper with Dad's Day stamp set, hodge podge hardware, and twill tape. This card was so much fun, I used my 3/4" square punch to punch out tons of squares. Then I adhered them onto Very vanilla cardstock and then used my Big Shot with my top note die for the design on the front of the card.

















Card #3 continues to feature Chocolate chip, Bashful Blue, and Very Vanilla cardstock along with Spring Showers designer series paper with All Year Cheer stamp set, twill tape, corduroy buttons, and linen thread.




















Card #4 also continues to feature Chocolate chip and Very Vanilla cardstock along with Spring Showers designer series paper with All Year Cheer stamp set, twill tape, corduroy buttons, and linen thread.


















Enjoy the rest of your day with Dad! We are off to have a happy ending!
Also known as ice cream.

Well, thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something

No comments: