Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's Graduation Time!

I know I've been M.I.A. Life has been so busy! As a teacher, the end of the school year presents the biggest challenge to my allotment of time for things other than work and my family. I have four days left. Two with students and two without. Come Thursday I'll be a smiling woman spending carefree days at home with my little ones. We are all counting down the days. My kids have 5 days...so I get one day to myself before we are all together.

A friend asked me to create some graduation announcements for her nephew. So I pulled out my favorite Stampin' Up! graduation stamp set, Tassel Time. I must admit, it is a retired one but it still remains my all time favorite one yet! It has everything one needs to create the perfect graduation message. The school colors are blue and yellow so I stuck with that. I created three different layouts and then had my friend choose. Here they are:






She chose the one with the picture on it. The other cards have the matting in blue for the placement of the photo. Once done I packaged them up nicely for her, included some envelopes and glue dots for her to adhere her photos.

I thought I would also post a photo of my work space. This is how it looks when I am busy working on a project or a class.

I have another graduation photo to share. I left my camera at work, so I used my daughter's camera (my old digital) and now I can't find her cord to upload the photo...so that will have to wait until Monday. I also got my new in colors and new catalog on Friday. I couldn't wait for the kids to go to sleep so I could have some uninterrupted time to drool over it. I am so excited and lovin' the new stamp sets and paper. I can't wait to share them with you soon.

Well, thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great cards! your workspace still looks better than mine " organized" lol!