Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Really Good Friend


Last weekend I was inspired to create a card for Trish, a good friend of mine. I think oh her often and decided to let her know. Before marriage and kids we had lots of time for each other. Lately our busy lives have kept us apart while email has held us together. She's the kind of friend that knows that even though she may not hear from me and me from her for awhile the bond of our friendship remains unbroken.

I decided to pull out my patterned papers, and my klutz book to trace a nice outfit for Trish's card. My friend Trish is always stylin' so I felt this would be the appropriate touch for her card. I also pulled out some retired rub-ons. I have so many of these and seldom use them. The final touch was adding the tag. I wanted to include each of the colors and patterned paper on the tag to complete the look!
She received it yesterday and emailed me this morning to let me know that it arrived and that she liked it. I am so glad she liked it!






















Well, thanks for stopping by ... now go stamp something!

No comments: