Wednesday, November 25, 2009

16 Candles



My step-son turned sixteen last weekend. He has grown into such a handsome young man. He was always a cute little boy and now he is such a cutie! So what did our awesome son want for his birthday? A putter! He is indeed the golf player, and a good one at that. In case you are like me and need clarification on what a putter is used for, it is used for hitting balls a short distance.

I created a larger sized card for our oldest son. I used Kraft, Whisper White, Soft Suede, and More Mustard card stock. I also the Thoroughly Modern patterned paper and the Extreme Skateboard stamp set...wish Stampin' Up! had a cool golf stamp set. I finished it off with some twine to give it a masculine feel. Hope you like it. I think he did.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

1 comment:

Karen Urbisci said...

I love this card!! Definitely casing it for my son's bday cards. Love these stamps!

TFS! Karen