Sunday, November 15, 2009

More Thoughts for A Friend



Here are a couple more cards for my friend. The one with the scalloped edge was favored by most. I found this layout in a recent Holiday CardMaker magazine, so I did not personally design this one. I just changed the colors and stamp set. I used the Sincere salutations stamp set, Old Olive and Very Vanilla card stock and ribbon, along with the retired Summer Picnic designer series paper.

I used my newest favorite versatile stamp set, Trendy Trees for the other card with Old Olive, So Saffron, and Whisper White card stock and the retired Brocade Background designer series paper. I added some ribbon, my favorite accessory. I think ribbon always softens a card while still giving it presence!

Hope you like them. As always, thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!


T

No comments: