Sunday, November 15, 2009

And Even More Thoughts for A Friend



Here are the final two cards for my co-worker. We have been mailing out cards to her one day at a time so she continues to get cards daily. I hope they are lifting her spirits. My colleagues and I had sooo much fun stamping them. They've asked me to plan for a holiday stamping class after school soon. I'll keep you posted on that one.

The From the Heart card uses the new Pacific Point In-Color. I made a little modification to the other scalloped edge card I posted a a few days ago. Of course ribbon. Is a card a card without it? I think not :-) I used the Thoroughly Modern designer series paper, along with Pacific Point, Whisper White, and Pink Pirouette (can't let that one go) and Pink Pirouette ribbon. The stamp is also retired. The name escapes me. I will post it when I find it.

The last card uses the Trendy Trees wording and Circle Circus stamp sets. The card stock used is, Kraft, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White. It also uses the Thoroughly Modern designer series paper, some Melon Mambo Polka-Dot ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: