Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's My Birthday!


Today is my birthday so I thought I'd share a birthday card with you. Last night, my daughter went to a sleepover and this is the card that accompanied the gift. I had fun with my Melon Mambo designer series paper. I think Melon Mambo is such a happy color. I also used Regal Rose ribbon and added a touch of the Soft Suede Polka-Dot ribbon. I finally got to pull out my Bitty Birthday stamp set and I used my blenders pens to color in the cake. Simple pleasures. I hope you enjoy it.

Ingredients:
Bitty Birthday stamp set
Melon Mambo and Whisper White card stock and Melon Mambo designer series paper
Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Basic Black, and Soft Suede Classic ink
Regal Rose Ribbon, Soft Suede Polka-Dot Ribbon and Brads



Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, hope your day was a lot of fun and you did something good for yourself! This is a really cute card.

Jacki Montgomery said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Some up-line I am... I must have missed this card the first time around. I love it. So cute!