Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Stampin' Again!

It's been awhile since I posted last. My life has been busy...great...but busy. I've been doing a bit of stamping and tried to take pictures of most of what I've been up to. I am going to try to be a bit more consistent with posting. We shall see how this works out:-) Not too long ago I did a card class for a good friend of mine. A couple of the cards came straight from Stampin' Up!'s Stampin Success. I thought I'd bring my big shot and use it for a couple of the cards. The ladies enjoyed using if for the first time. It made the class a bit longer but gave everyone a chance to try it out.

All of these cards use the same stamp set, Fun & Fast Notes. It is very versatile, giving each of the stampers freedom to select the image with the occasion they were most in need of. They seemed to like this option.


Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Fun & Fast Notes
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Patterns Pack designer series paper
Ink: Basic Black, various markers/blender pen
Accessories: Red Polka-dot grosgrain ribbon

Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Fun & Fast Notes
Cardstock: Kraft, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Kaleidoscope designer series paper
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Green grosgrain ribbon

Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Fun & Fast Notes
Cardstock: Kraft, Pixie Pink, Whisper White, Kaleidoscope designer series paper
Ink: Pixie Pink
Accessories: Green grosgrain ribbon

Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Fun & Fast Notes
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Water Color Paper, Melon Mambo designer series patterned paper
Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede
Accessories: Melon Mambo and Soft Suede Polka-Dot grosgrain ribbon
Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

1 comment:

The Country Rose said...

So glad you have time to stamp again! Love all the cards you posted!

Barb