Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Patterned Papers Make Great Cards

I saw this card in a recent Stampin' Success Magazine....or on another blog...not sure which. It was created by a talented stamper using a different color combo and stamp set. I saw it, loved it and wanted to share it with my stamping friends. The ladies at my last class enjoyed this card the most. It was the most time consuming to assemble put left a great impression. I pre punched all of the squares to make it a bit easier for the ladies.


Card Recipe:
Satmp set: On A Pedestal
Cardstock: Hostess Paterns Paper Pack, Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla
Ink: Night of Navy, Dusty Durango
Accessories: Twill Tape, Linen Thread, Buttons

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

1 comment:

The Country Rose said...

Great card! I love the patchwork cards too, even if they do take a bit of extra time- it is well worth it!

Barb