Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day In Review

I know I am a bit late in sharing these...but better late than never. These are the cards I made for my family members. I had so much fun making these cards. I got to use Stampin' Up!'s very cool heart shaped cups and heart punch for most of the cards. I put candy in the ones for my kids. They thought the cards were cute but I really think it was the candy that was the hit. It was all eaten before days end. I didn't get to take the pics of the cards until all of the candy had been swiped so here are my cards, minus the candy.

Each of these cards use Real Red, Pretty in Pink, and Chocolate Chip cardstock, Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, Whisper White/Very Vanilla cardstock.
Accessories: Sending Love Epoxy Brads, Red Ribbon or Twine







Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: