Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let's Celebrate 8!

My daughter designed this card for a friend's birthday party. She selected this retired Stampin' Up! stamp set, colors and the layout. We were short on time so I stamped everything, while my daughter told me where she wanted things to go. She also cut out the ice cream scoops. I originally stamped the "Celebrate," in brown ink. She looked at the finished product and said she was thinking it could be half one color and half another. So....I re-made the card per her instructions and I must admit I like the second card better.




Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Celebrate
Card stock : Whisper white, Only Orange, and Melon Mambo
Ink: Close To CoCoas

This card was super easy to create. I didn't get to put any ribbon it. I love ribbon and what it adds to a card. My daughter did not care for any ribbon so as much as it pained me not to include it...I let it truly be her card.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

No comments: