Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Paper Pumpkin Idea


These pages were made using the July Paper Pumpkin kit. The materials were intended to be used for a cake topper but ...I didn't need a cake topper and when I saw these amazing scrapbook pages on Jill Hilliard's blog, I thought...Hey, that's exactly what I am going to do with mine. So I copied hers, like A LOT!!! Hope she doesn't mind. What do the say about imitation? It is the sincerest form of flattery. Well, I love Jill's pages so I made mine to resemble hers. I sued some different colors but it is totally her brainchild.

Did you get your Paper Pumpkin this month? Mine came in the mail yesterday. Since I am home recuperating and my energy isn't yet up to par, I haven't gotten to it. Hoping to give it a try tomorrow. If you have made yours or did something creative with yours leave a comment and/or a link to your post. I'd love to see it.

Haven't signed up for yours yet? You can do it HERE. Please add me as your demonstrator.

Thanks for stopping by, now go create something!

No comments: