Monday, August 18, 2014

Lovely As a Tree Convention Swap Share

Isn't this a beauty? I got it as a swap at Convention 2014. It uses the Lovely As a Tree stamp set. It is one of my favorite stamp sets ever! It is so versatile! It can be used for every season. It is definitely a Stampin' Up! favorite. It has been around and selling well since I became a demonstrator 10 years ago! I love how Demonstrator Terri Stewart used a masking tape to ink technique to get the stripes along the card. Just beautiful! Lovely As a Tree was paired with the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set for the sentiment. Colors/Inks used include: Pear Pizazz, Soft Sky, and Stazon Black. I am pretty sure I will be case-ing this one.




Lovely As a Tree stamp set (wood 128655) (clear 127793)



 Teeny Tiny Wishes (wood 128748 clear 127802)
Thanks for stopping by, now go create something! Shop my online store 24/7 to get started with your crafting projects.

No comments: