Thursday, August 14, 2014

Gorgeous Grunge Convention 2014 Swap Share

 I have two swaps to share today. Both feature the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and both are from some talented stampers. Thy both made my mouth fall open when I received them at Convention. I am in love with this first card created by Demonstrator Lisa Fuller. This card is fabulous!!! I love the colors, the layout, the flowers and their inked edges. This is one fantastic card. It uses the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in a way I never would have thought to do. I am so grateful for swaps because they give me ideas outside of my normal approach to crafting. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!
This is another darling card using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. The colors are soft and calm. They make me think of a soft spring rain. Did you notice the pearls on the butterfly or the sequins strategically placed? This pretty card was created by Demonstrator Valerie Kobayashi of Honolulu, HI. She used the Happy Birthday wording from the Hey You stamp set (wood 134516) (clear 134519).





Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (wood 130514) (clear 130517) and the Hey You stamp set (wood 134516) (clear 134519) can be purchased through my online store HERE. Get yours today so you can start making your own works of art.

Thanks for stopping by, now go create something!

No comments: