Sunday, August 10, 2014

Something To Say - Masculine Card

 

I have another card that could be considered a masculine card. It was quick and easy. I usually like to layer my cards but this one seemed to work with just the single layer. I used the wording from the Something To Say stamp set. I like the sketched look of the font and images in this set. I decided to add a golden star for a bit of pizazz. The texture on this card is from the Honeycomb Textured Impressions embossing folders. I used the In Colors Backgrounds Designer Series Paper Stacks for the two banner pieces. Card stock used is Craft and Hello Honey. I stamped the heart in real red ink. Say Something is a 14- Saying stamp set that will have you ready with cards for anything! Check out the images below:



 Say Something stamp set (134180) is available at my website, just shop my online store 24/7.

Thanks for stopping by, now go create something!

No comments: