Friday, August 1, 2014

My Inspire, Create, Share 2014 Convention Swap



Although I've been home from Convention for almost 2 weeks now, I have yet to share my swaps with you. I thought I would share today. I made the same design using four of the new In Colors. These cards were inspired by a card made from the talented Mercedes Weber. You can find it HERE.  For my version of the card, I used the Flower Patch stamp set, Hello Honey ink and card stock, along with the In Color Backgrounds Designer Series Paper Stacks. It is one of the new photopolymer stamp sets. I am just lovin the photopolymer stamps, they ink up and stamp so well.
Here it is again in the Blackberry Bliss In Color. I love the boldness of this hue.
 This one is in the new Tangelo Twist In Color. This one was my favorite of the four.
Last but not least is the beautiful Lost Lagoon. All of the colors look so much better when you stamp with them. Just looking at the colors doesn't do them any justice. It's when you ink up a stamp that you see the beauty and boldness in each of them. If you haven't gotten your In Color ink and paper, you can get them HERE.

Thanks for stopping by, come back real soon!


No comments: