Monday, May 26, 2008

All Done!





















Thanks to all of you who gave your input on your favorite design for my friends birth announcement. She agreed with the majority of responses and went with this design. I ran out of the gingham style print paper and after a thorough search of 3 different stores I resolved to use a different print for some of the announcements. I think both have a nice look to them and fit the purpose. Seven of us got together after work and stamped and assembled 120 of these cards for her. We had so much fun! It was a quick and easy way to accomplish something that could have taken her more than double the time. We started around 8pm after having a yummy dinner and we were finished all 120 by 10pm. I love it when a plan comes together!
Card recipe:
All materials Stampin' Up! unless other wise noted.
Wild About You stamp set
Bashful blue cardstock
Chocolate chip cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Bashful Blue and Chocolate chip ink
Paper Pizazz Print Papers from Jo-Ann fabrics

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

WOW! How fun to have a group of you making the cards. They turned out great. I love the design you picked and the colors. Wild about you is in my top 5 favorite stamp sets. Great job!