Monday, May 12, 2008

Baby Blue Announcements!

I made these cards for a colleague of mine who is expecting her first child in June. A little boy! A group of us are getting together to stamp out 120 cards of one of these designs. I gave her all three cards for her to preiew so she can choose one so I canthen get busy cutting cardstock for our stamping night. Once her little one gets here all she then need to do is print out her little ones' info. on vellum and adhere to the inside of the card.


















Here is the recipe:
All products unless otherwise noted are Stampin' Up!
Wild About You stamp set
Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White cardstock
Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip ink
Blue and chocolate grosgrain ribbon
Blue Print cardstock by Paper Pizazz

Leave a comment: Which one would you choose? My favorite is the one with the crimped Bashful Blue layered cardstock. I think my friend is leaning toward the lion card with the rock n' roll technique.

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

OMG!! These are super cute. I love the wild about you set. I don't know anyone having a baby so I use it to make my nephew cards mostly.