Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Going Grad




















Card recipe:
Tassel Time
Itty Bitty Background
Real Red, Whisper White cardstock
Real Red and Basic Black ink pad
Black grosgrain ribbon

A customer of mine came over tonight and these are the graduate announcements we came up with for her daughter. Her daughter's school colors are red and white. We used one of my favorite stamp sets, Tassel Time. She wanted to include her daughter's graduation photo so we used the window punch on the base of the card and slid the photo into the created slot where it sat nicely. This way the recipients of the card could take out the photo and place it elsewhere. I enjoy taking time to stamp privately with my customers and my friends. It ensures that I make the time for my favorite hobby.
The hardest part for me when having a private session is deciding on the fee. How do you decide how much to charge? We stamped 30 cards from 7pm - 10pm. What would you charge for this service?

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Great cards! I like how you added the picture. Great idea. I would charge $2 each card. That will cover the supplies and your time.