Monday, May 19, 2008

First Ever! Blog Candy



Here ya go..I my first ever blog candy to a random comment maker on my blog. Just leave a comment by 10pm. Tuesday, May 20th. I'm clearing out some of my stuff that runneth over. Just leave a comment and a name will be pulled randomly. The lucky person will receive the items posted, which include:

* a 30 page chipboard scrapbook
* 10 coasters
* package of bookmarks ready to be stamped
* 3 containers of eyelets
* package of scrapbooking materials
* cardmaking kit


Remember to leave a comment.

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Fantastic pay it forward candy. You should go to my blog. I am doing blog candy all week. You can sign up for them all.

Off to check out more of your blog.

The Parkers said...

Oh Lord I hope you pick me!!! I am in DESPERATE need of materials!!! :-)