Friday, August 1, 2008

Day 2 Convention


Okay so here we are! These are a couple of the fun ladies I'm spending my time with. They keep me talking and laughing with very little sleep. They are: my upline, Jacki and my downline Christin. We are posing with one of the many Stampin' Up! banners to be found at the Convention Center. This photo was taken by a kind random stamper/stranger at the close of Day 2. It was a another funfilled day. Read on for more chatter on this. From left to right is Jacki, me and Christin. Just thought you might want to see a picture of us having a bit of fun. Bring it on!












Here we are waiting for the evenings entertainment to begin. So much fun!!!



















Day 2 was a very busy day! It has taken until now for me to finally get the opportunity to catch you up on todays' events. The day started wonderfully with Shelli on stage welcoming everyone. I had a difficult time capturing a good picture of her. I am posting the best one I could get.




















A couple of people demonstrated on stage using the beautiful new designer series paper and the Home Decor Elements. I can't wait to get these and play with them to create projects to share with you.

Another presenter, Jill Kocherhans showed us even more fabulous things to do with the Home Decor Elements. I really enjoyed her humor. She had us all engaging in deep belly laughs. Here's what she presented:




















One of the best parts of convention remained the same....The Prize Patrol. We were each given colorful bracelets and during certain moments between presenters they would randomly select a banner color and display it on the monitor. If your color was selected you would win a prize! The prizes were related to what the previous presented showed us. This was so exciting. I have not won yet but I will let you know if I do!

During our lunch time we were treated to the cutest and tastiest cupcakes I've had in a LONG time! On each table in the eating area was a plate of these delicious treats with a piece of chocolate on top, celebrating Stampin' Up!'s 20th Anniversary.

















Check out the carmel popcorn! I have yet to eat it but it looks really tasty.!
















We ended the evening with the coolest acapella band, called Tonic Solfa. They were so good.

















Oh well that's all for tonight. I'll catch you up on Day 3 as soon as I can.

No comments: