Friday, August 1, 2008

Day 3 Convention


Another Busy Day in Utah filled with lots of WOW moments! Lots of great presenters, fabulous stamping projects and AMAZING things to come in the Stampin' Up World! The BIGGEST news of the day is that SU! will soon start selling Sizzix's The BIg Shot die-cut machine and dies that coordinate with SU!'s exclusive stamp sets. How GREAT is that? These items will be available for customers on September 2nd. Here is a photo...the best I could do with my camera. I really must get a better one REAL soon! What kind do you use? Do you have any suggestions for me? I currently have a canon powershot S500. I got it 4 years ago so I am way over due. Any who....here's more fun stuff!






Below are some photos of the items that were created using this amazing machine. Shelli demonstrated it to us on the Big Stage today. Some of the photos will highlight ways to use the dies to create amazing decorations and favors for parties, showers, and holidays. The birthday photos displayed are for Shelli's grandson, Sam's upcoming birthday. The shower items are for Sage's baby girl due in 3 weeks, and then there are decorations for Christmas.



alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5229694473340872562" />





























































HOME DECOR ELEMENTS!

While on our way to have lunch I came across Sarah again. She was busy decorating another make shift room. She is such a busy one. It's fun watching her put the pieces together with awesome results. I didn't take a picture of the room she was working on but here is another room she completed using the decor elements. I am really loving these. I think I can see some of these in my future on a wall or 2 or 3 or 4. It's a quick and easy way to decorate with excellent results!


































Well that is all for today. I will post more tomorrow and hopefully there will be a prize among my posts. See ya!

No comments: