Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And The Winner Is...


And the winner is...Julie

Thanks so much for your crafty comments. I'll be peeking at blogs to check out your craftiness. For those of you who don't have blogs I wish there was a way to see your expertise as well. Julie email me at MLGOLD@COMCAST.NET and let me know which scrapbook page you would like and where to send it. I also have this cute item for you. Is a scrapbook waiting to be covered and stocked. I love the little window...so many possibilities there!

I have some new scrapbook pages to post. Last weekend I went to the Heart Crop all day event. I had so much fun talking to so many wonderful scrapbookers. I talked a lot, sold a lot and even got to stamp 5 pages. I call that a very successful day. I have another one coming up on April 4th. I am so looking forward to it.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maureen-

I'm so excited that I won! I look forward to seeing the scrapbook pages you made last weekend:)

Thanks again!
Julie