Wednesday, March 25, 2009



I went a little cupcake crazy this last weekend. I recently saw a stamped card, in Stampin' Up!'s Stampin' Success monthly magazine, with a"filmstrip" like design and thought.."hmmmm, I could try that on a card." So I did! The card in the magazine featured a bumblebee and was so very cute! I decided to give it a try using the Party Hearty stamp set and two of my favorite In Color inks. Tango Tangerine and Kiwi Kiss. I think they look great together. I stamped the cupcakes on 1-1/2 inch squares and then again on scratch paper. I cut the tops off of two of the cupcakes on my scratch paper and then used dimensionals to adhere them to the tops of my cupcakes stamped on the squares. I added a little ribbon and whalla..a finished card. I wasn't sure if I liked it best with or without the ribbon so I posted both just to show some options. I hope you like it.

Card Recipe:
stamp set: party hearty
cardstock: Tango Tangerine, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, and Basic Black
Accessories: Kiwi satin ribbon

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maureen!

Another beautiful card:)

Julie

Aimee said...

Very cute! Don't you love that set? :)