Friday, March 27, 2009

Deborah Heart Crop Event Photos




I was recently sent these photos from the Deborah Heart Scrap, crop event I vended earlier this month. I had a lot of fun with these ladies. One photo shows my booth while the others show the set up of the croppers. I loved the amount of space made available for each cropper. There was even an additional table available for me to go over to stamp a bit when the traffic flow to my table took some breathers. My set up was close enough that I could manage my table and also get some cropping done! Just perfect! They are planning to host another event in February 2010. I'll pass on more information as it becomes available. If you are available and in the area this is one event you don't want to miss.

Thanks for stopping by...now go stamp something!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maureen-

This looks like so much fun!

Julie